Tuesday, June 19, 2012

FHFA's 2012 Foreclosure Prevention Report

Since 2008, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have completed more than 2.3 million foreclosure prevention actions. This includes 1.1 million permanent loan modifications. All of their activities have been detailed in the FHFA's first quarter 2012 Foreclosure Prevention Report. It is known as the Federal Property Manager's Report and we'd like to share that with you. The report shows information about states with the biggest 5-year decline in house prices, as well as the states with the highest number of delinquent loans. Take a look at it for even more statistics and information.

1 comments:

Hello,

I am a financial writer. I write on several finance related topics like mortgage, refinance, home loan, investment and so on. I came across your domain:http://mortgagejive.blogspot.com while surfing through the Internet to find a suitable financial domain for writing articles. It is highly resourceful with rich and nice contents and has a vivid presentation. I must appreciate your hard work and wish you good luck.

I was wondering if you can allow me to write for your domain. I assure you to provide absolutely unique but relevant article so that it proves to be useful to your readers. I wish you consider this proposal and will wait for a reply from you.

If you are displeased with my email, I cordially regret in advance.

Thanks & regards,
Angelina Brown

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More